Fitness Coach Clement
Fitness Coach Clement Tan is a very experienced Exercise Rehab Specialist that works very closely with his clients on post injuries exercise rehabilitation, strength and conditioning programs. Constantly upgrading himself with upcoming and latest fitness courses makes him a very knowledgeable Personal Trainer. His ability to fix 90% of his clients joint problems makes him a popular rehab trainer in the physiotherapy industry.
He specialises in functional training, TCM (Traditional Chinese Medication) needling and cupping, deep tissue/trigger point therapy and NKT (Neuromuscular Kinetic Therapy).
A very positive and persistent personality with a lot of passion in his work.
Certifications and achievements:
- Exercise and Rehab certification (Changi Sports Medicine Centre)
- Golf Physical condition certified (CHEK)
- NSCA (National Strength and Conditioning)
- School of Health and Sports science Australia certified rehab
- AASFP (Asian Academy For Sports and Fitness Pro)
- Holistic Exercise Kinesiology (CHEK institute)
- ISSA (International Sports Science Association)
- MET (Movement EfficiencyTraining) certified
- COMT (Certified Clinical Orthopaedic Manual Therapy) for lower and upper extremity, lower back and hips
- CPR certified by Red Cross Life Saving Society
Trainer Clement’s Certifications