Personal Trainer Seah has more than 20 years of training experience. He started body building in his early 20s and developed a passion for strength and conditioning since then.
Seah is a very well respected senior trainer that never fails to deliver results for his clients. Through the years, he has built a strong client base, with clients that follow him for more than 10 years. His clients loves him for his “old school” training methods.
Don’t be fooled by his stern looks. Seah is a very approachable and friendly trainer that never fails to give good fitness advices and tips. He believes that consistency, discipline and hard training are the keys to success in transforming your body.
His dedication and passion is to improve clients quality of life through muscle building. To him, giving up is not an option.
His best quote:
“It’s not how fast you reach your goal, its how far you can go.”
His training philosophy:
“You don’t have to be fast, you just have to keep going.”
- 1-1 Personal Training
- Strength and Conditioning
- Muscle gaining program
- Olympic lifting
- Fitness goal setting and sports motivation
- Customised meal plans
Education and Certifications
- Fitness Instructor Course certified by Singapore Sports Council
- Basic Exercise Course certified by Singapore Sports Council
- Basic Sports Science Course by Republic Polytechnic Singapore
- NSCA (National Strength and Conditioning)
- Certified CPR and AED provider (Accredited by National Resuscitation Council, Singapore)